Front Desk Supervisor
Double Oak | Full-Time
Rapid Med Urgent Care Center is currently seeking a flexible and driven Front Desk Supervisor to join our award-winning team (Best of Denton County since 2013). We have a dynamic, friendly work environment where patient care is of the highest priority. We’re a growing company and looking to add an addition to our team!
The ideal candidate will be a strong self-starter, an effective communicative leader and a cooperative team player that is ecstatic by a fast-moving, high-growth environment. The Front Desk Supervisor is exceedingly well-organized and has a unique ability in identifying potential problems and addressing them accordingly.
duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Evaluate and provide feedback on clinical staff performance on a continual basis including mentoring, corrective action, and consistent performance reviews.
- Participate in hiring process (interviewing, orientation, on-boarding, and progressive training).
- Coordinate with front desk staff and publish schedule for upcoming month(s).
- Responsible for consistently tracking the patient flow throughout the workday.
- Possess a superior written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively coordinate with management, staff, and patients alike.
- Provide ongoing staff training and development.
- Partner with Office Manager and Human Resources Manager to ensure appropriate action be taken upon front staff errors.
- Responsible to be on-call for any questions or coverage for the front desk at all times.
- Conduct insurance referrals and assist with patient overflow.
- Engage closely with front desk staff in all manners acting as a receptionist in times of need.
- Assist Office Manager is special tasks as instructed.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of management and/or supervisor experience.
- OR equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Medical insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Simple IRA retirement plan
- Wellness plan
- Short term & long term disability
- Discounted employee rate