Coming Soon! New Location in Argyle, TX
November 30, 2020
November 30, 2020
We’re excited to announce our newest location that will be opening in early 2021 in Argyle, TX.
Whether you need to rush to get care for stitches or a broken bone, or it’s time for an annual checkup, our experienced staff at Rapid Med is right around the corner.
Our clinic continues to expand with multiple clinics in the local area. Our goal is to offer convenience and access for every family – making it easy for you to talk to a doctor when you have concerns about your health.
Urgent Care and Primary Care Services in Argyle, TX
If you live in or near Argyle, TX, then we invite you to visit our new urgent care clinic when we open our doors in a few weeks.
We will maintain the same levels of integrity and quality for every patient in Argyle, the same way we’ve done in Double Oak and The Colony for many years. Our staff strives to offer a premium medical care when you need it, giving you a one-stop location for the entire family for all urgent care and primary care needs.
Our goal is to get it right the first time so you get better, faster. We listen and ask questions to get you the best cafe possible.
Not only is our urgent care a walk-in clinic, but you can also visit us for regular checkups, prescription refills, and all primary care needs.
When Should You Visit an Urgent Care?
When medical services are required, it’s important to consider the severity of the situation. For example, common illnesses and injuries can be treated in our urgent care.
But life-threatening circumstances should be handled by a local emergency room. Our team is ready to assist with everything from an unexplained fever to rashes, sore throats, broken bones, abdominal pain, and more.
When these medical concerns arise, most families don’t want to wait for availability at their primary care physician’s office. Too often, it takes days to get an appointment… and you need services right away! We offer both in-person walk-in services, as well as On-Demand telemedicine services, if that’s more convenient for your situation.
There’s no reason to feel uncertain about where you should go when medical care is needed. Now that our newest clinic is opening in Argyle, TX, you can rest assured knowing that quality medical care is available near your home.
Advantages of Choosing our Urgent Care
What are the reasons you should visit our urgent care instead of an emergency room or primary care physician? Here are some of the unique benefits we can offer our patients:
- Insurance Billing: We accept many insurance plans, which means that you only have a small copay when you come to our walk-in clinic. Our pricing is comparable to the costs you would pay when visiting a regular medical office. Additionally, our billing department is happy to help you with billing and insurance paperwork.
- Cost Savings: There’s no question that medical expenses can add up. When you compare our prices with the cost of emergency services, you will see that we are much cheaper. Don’t pay ER prices when you can access quality services at a local urgent care.
- Appointment Convenience: One of the most problematic aspects of visiting a primary care doctor is that appointments are only available during regular business hours. At Rapid Med Urgent Care, we are working to accommodate your busy schedule. Our clinic hours include evenings and weekends, so you don’t have to miss work or school to visit a doctor.
- Local Services: You can’t put a price on the convenience of having a doctor close to home. When you need to talk to a medical professional, you can save time and money by avoiding a long commute to a doctor.
- Immediate Care: One of the most significant benefits of choosing an urgent care is that you can access services as soon as possible. It can be frustrating to wait to talk to a doctor when you are sick or injured. Our team at Rapid Med Urgent Care provides same-day services without the need to book an appointment in advance.
If you haven’t visited an urgent care, then you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see how convenient it can be to come to our clinic. We provide top-notch medical services 7 days a week- making it easy to stay proactive about caring for your family’s health.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions at Rapid Med Urgent Care in Argyle
Many people are hesitant to visit a doctor because they are worried about COVID-19 exposure in the hospital or medical office. Our clinic is proactive about maintaining the highest levels of safety and sanitation, offering a clean environment where you can access necessary medical services.
Rest assured, knowing that your health is our top priority, which is why we never waiver on our strict guidelines. We follow the CDC recommendations to limit the transmission of disease.
You can read more about our ongoing approach to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Here is a detailed explanation of our safety and cleaning practices.
When you visit our office, we ask that you wear a mask and practice social distancing. Additionally, we are using screening practices to monitor the health of all staff members and patients. Our staff is also diligent about using personal protective equipment (PPE).
Additionally, we offer services that help to minimize your time in the waiting room: online sign-ins, separate entrances for COVID-19 patients, and the option to wait in your car until you can enter the examination room.
You’re Invited: Visit our New Urgent Care Clinic in Argyle, TX
At Rapid Med Urgent Care, we offer medical services for the entire family. All of our locations are staffed with residents who understand the local community. We are working hard to provide family-focused services that meet your unique needs.
If you’d like to book an appointment, then reach out to us at your convenience. Skip the wait and sign in online, or feel free to call ahead for a walk-in visit. You’ll see that we are proactive in adapting to the ever-changing medical industry, giving you access to a team of healthcare professionals when you need services.
Learn more about available services at our office. Rapid Med Urgent Care is here to help at multiple offices in the local area.