Did You Know? Rapid Med Offers Primary Care
July 10, 2020
July 10, 2020
Primary care services are the foundation of good health for the entire family. At Rapid Med, our experienced team is committed to providing the full range of primary care, in a convenient manner that supports your unique health concerns.
Accepting New Patients for Primary Care
Rapid Med is currently accepting new patients for primary care. If you’d like to schedule an appointment now, sign-in online or give us a call and we’ll schedule the best time for your appointment. We offer virtual On-Demand appointments as well as safe in-office appointments every day.
Our Approach to Primary Care
Rapid Med offers an intuitive approach to primary care that allows patients to receive the care they want, when and how they want it. Our goal is to put each patient first in every interaction and deliver personalized, concierge-like care to a community without the huge bill of a hospital.
Ultimately, our focus is on building relationships with our patients, so you feel comfortable and confident scheduling an appointment whenever medical services are required.
Our primary care physicians, Dr. John G. Gomez and Dr. Rebecca Gomez, started Rapid Med with the idea that medical care, even when an emergency, should be patient-centered and streamlined. It was with this vision that they began Rapid Med. They have an ongoing dedication to the health of families in our communities.
Primary Care Physicians and So Much More
Here are a few of the reasons why many families are shifting to general medical services through Rapid Med:
- Continuity of Care: One of the biggest benefits of Rapid Med as your primary care is that you’ll have the same team taking care of you and your family if an urgent care matter arises. This continuity of care gives you comfort that the same outstanding team of caring medical professionals that sees you and your family regularly is also here for your urgent medical needs.
- Same-Day Medical Services: The last time you contacted your old primary care provider, how long did you need to wait for your appointment? It’s rare for same-day appointments to be available in general medical clinics. Our offices are designed to accommodate immediate needs. Not only are same-day appointments offered, but we are also ready to support walk-in patients as well.
- Caring Team of Medical Professionals: Rapid Med is dedicated to providing you and your family with the care that we would provide to our own family. Our team is known for their Texas-sized hearts and we welcome you to come join our family.
- Flexible Appointments: One of the main benefits Rapid Med is the flexibility for appointment scheduling. Most primary care doctors have limited daytime hours, with appointments between 9 am and 5 pm. In comparison, our practice provides extended hours and weekend services. We are open until 8 pm on most weekdays, and also have full availability on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Full Range of Primary Care Services: We offer all primary care and preventative care services as other primary care practices.
- Affordability: If you need after-hour medical attention, in the past the only option was to visit an emergency room. Now, you can talk to medical experts at an urgent care and save thousands of dollars on the bill. The pricing of urgent care services is much more affordable compared to the cost of an ER visit.
Primary Care Services in Highland Village and Argyle
We offer primary care services at Rapid Med locations in Highland Village and Argyle. Primary care is geared toward the long-term health of you and your family.
Here are a few of the common reasons why patients schedule primary care appointments at our facilities:
- Health Maintenance
- Wellness Checks
- Preventative Care
- Health Concerns
- Alcohol Misuse Screening & Counseling
- Atherosclerosis Risk Factor Modification
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Cancer Screening
- Cholesterol Screening
- Depression Screening
- HIV-STD Screening
- Obesity Screening & Counseling
- Type 2 Diabetes Screening
- Weight Management
Essentially, we are a primary care provider with added benefits such as flexibility and fast service.
Cost of Primary Care Services at Rapid Med
Our costs for primary care services are very standard. Depending on your insurance or other payment methods, your individual cost may differ. If you have questions, give your local Rapid Med a call and we’ll help with all cost or billing questions.
Don’t Delay Seeing A Primary Care Physician
Delaying medical care is dangerous. We offer online and safe in-office appointments for your convenience and peace of mind.
Scheduling an appointment is simple, and we work hard to accommodate your ongoing requests in a timely manner.
Whether you are in need of a one-time appointment for an urgent health concern, or you are looking for ongoing services from a new primary care team in the area, Rapid Med is here to assist.
We are committed to maintaining the highest quality services for all patients. Call us or book online at your convenience to schedule a time for an in-office appointment. Or, you can request a telemedicine appointment through our On-Demand services if desired. We offer multiple locations in the area for your convenience.